• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Busse Sage FFBM

A New Sage Busse Fat Fusion Battle Mistress For Sale, As Delivered From The Shop, Complete With Busse Tactical Cardboard Sheath.

Previous Deal Fell Apart So Back Up Until Monday December 8th Then Back To The Safe For Awhile... WEEKEND SPECIAL NOW SOLD Delivered and Insured

This has lived in my safe and was only fondled occasionally!

I'll accept PayPal Only (I'll eat the fees), Delivered to Confirmed Address only. Purchasers assert that they
are at least 21 years of age and will comply with all state, local and federal laws. I will ship to CONUS only.

Please PM me with any questions!

Attachments

• Sage FFBM 2.jpg
    Sage FFBM 2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Standard scales or mags.? What color scales? How thick is the spine? Standard or penetrator tip? THANKS!!!

I am only replying because I just bought one like it.

The scales are standard sage in color it has .320 thick blade and it does not have the penetrator tip.

Beautiful knife and pics dont do it justice!!

Good luck!

Deal Fell Apart, So This One is Back Up For Sale Until Monday December 8th.. Then it's back to the safe for awhile... NOW $480

Enganacious, the system will not let me PM you. Please e-mail me to purchase the FFBM. My e-mail: icsinstructor57 at yahoo.com. Thanks!

Back