1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Carothers Utility Fighter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by untytled, Jul 10, 2020.

1. untytled

untytled Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Utility Fighter Acid wash and Osage Orange wood handles on a black liner. Looking for SOLD $535 shipped.

This knife is brand new and unused. The most it's done is get admired by myself as well as some close friends and family.

Asking price includes all fees and insured USPS Priority shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods

View attachment 1300471
    View attachment 1300472
    View attachment 1300473 View attachment 1300474

As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to in this thread. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    TommyGun56, vkp78, Seanieo and 5 others like this.
  2. Tigerden

Tigerden Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2019
    Sorry about the thread chatter but this is a beautiful knife and at a very reasonable price ($200 in adders alone). Im already set on UFs but this one is reaaallly nice. GLWS CPK brother.

3. untytled

Feb 21, 2014
    All messages replied too

4. osprey888

osprey888 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    I’ll take it per our PMs. Thanks!

vkp78 likes this.
  5. untytled

Feb 21, 2014