FS - Cheap!

Trout Tamer,

Everything that has a price listed is still available, including the Gunsite II.

Bucky - I'll take the 2 Kershaw Storms, if they're still available. If you wouldn't mind, e-mail me the total price for the money order (the storms and the GII)
thanks,
Trout

Trout Tamer said:
Bucky - I'll take the 2 Kershaw Storms, if they're still available. If you wouldn't mind, e-mail me the total price for the money order (the storms and the GII)
thanks,
Trout

Email sent, thank you sir!

Bucky -
I 'd like to add the Spyderco Centofante III to the list, as well. I'll send you an e-mail with the entire list. Thanks again! Trout

Holy crap, it's 3AM and I can't go to bed because stuff's just flyin' outta here... Get your toys while the gettin's good, folks!

.....underaged, reply sent....

Bucky,

replied to the reply to the reply, which should be the final reply to any replies... maybe... :D :p

bttt... remember folks, the best way to keep the economy rolling is to be good capitalists and spend spend spend! Buying knives is fun! :D

Bucky-

was finally able to pick up the knives today; thanks again! That Gunsite II is fearsome sharp. My brother loved the larger Storm so much he's already bought it off of me! :D

Back