• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: CRKT customized folding Hissatsu...$50, shipped. **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
I'm listing my customized CRKT Hissatsu folder for sale for $50 (FIRM), including shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I will ONLY sell in the USA. I will ONLY accept a US Postal Money Order as payment. I am not looking for trades. The first "I'll take it" gets it.

I have lightly sanded the blade to give it a nice "antique" (worn) look. I have also rounded all of the sharp edges of the handle. I have polished the spine. I have replaced the little stock thumb-disc with a larger one. This folder is very quick to open, is smooth, and rock-solid. The blade is VERY "pointy" and sharp. This really is a nice folder, but I need to sell it to buy a couple of things for my Remington 870 tactical shotgun.

The original box, and pocket-clip will come with the knife.

If interested in purchase, please contact me via email, and I'll get back with you promptly.

DJF_7620-1_zps1e0a0b5a.jpg

DJF_7621.jpg

Thanks for looking!.:).

Last edited:
Yup...Still for sale...$50, shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.

If this is the assisted version, I will take it (auto-lawks still functions, right?). Gunna be Monday before I can send you the money order. You can email me the particulars.

jstrange

Last edited:
Yes, this is the assisted version (all CRKT Folding Hissatsu are, unless it has ben disabled by the owner), and it works perfectly, as does the LAWKS lock. What side do you want the pocket-clip on?...It's off the knife now.

There are NO problems with the knife...It locks up nicely, and functions 100%.

I'll either PM you or email you with my mailing address, etc.

Cool, right side is fine. Like I said I will get it out to you Monday. Thanks.

jstrange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back