• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - "Early" Fiddleback Bushcraft

SOLD! Thanks, guys.

Thinning further and making the hard choice to let some more go that I like but don't use or don't have time to use, actually. There is absolutely nothing wrong with thes knives I am posting today - not even just a personal dislike of some little feature or other, I simply just have way too much stuff. Better that others may enjoy them than to let them waste away lying around here.

$110 shipped $100 (see below)

This is an early Fiddleback Bushcrfater in O1, 1/8" thick 3 3/4"" blade and 7 7/8" overall, weighing in at 5 1/2 ounces. The edge is something of a Scandi/Convex hybrid which cuts very well, is very stout and sharpens easily. The scales are contoured Green Canvas Micarta. It sports one mosaic pin and two small solid pins, which gives it a nice look without being gawdy. I got this in trade and it's a nice knife but I have one of Andy's more recent Bushcraft Juniors and it has sort of dominated my attention for an everyday knife, being partly to blame for the liquidation of others. Andy has offered to add his mark to knives he made before he had the equipment - costs you shipping only. Andy is great to work with and is extremely conscientious about his work so, no worries if you were to send it in. The leather is Andy's work as well and is actually particularly good work - actually his leather is excellent.

EFB001.jpg

EFB003.jpg

EFB002.jpg

EFB004.jpg

Edit: No trades after price drop.
The only trades I could consider at this time would be for/toward a Brian Andrews Bushcraft or Skookum Bush Tool. If yours is worth more to you than mine is, or vice-versa, PM me and we'll see what we can do.

Postal Money Order only, please. I can not accept a Pay-Pal payment.
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with DC & Ins. to CONUS is included in the price.
If you are in Alaska, I will include up to $10 shipping/ins. via Priority Mail.

I apologize to those in other locales but I do not have the time to get to the PO or to try to sort out what I have to do to ship it elsewhere. Determining if it is legal for you to own or recieve this knife is your responsibility.

Thanks for lookin':thumbup:

Last edited:
Most of you probably know this, but Jeff H is a really good guy to deal with, super quick, communicative, makes sure you get fair deal.

BTT
Anyone who has owned one of Andy's knives wil recognize this as a great value; robust knife with leather, both of excellent workmanship.

Take another look.:thumbup:

Thanks.

(Thanks, Candlelight001:thumbup:)

Jeff -

Thank you for the great early Fiddleback which arrived today USPS Priority. The knife is a beauty - so small, yet so sturdy, Your attention on quick shipping and the sturdy packing were unusual. We had some good luck with the post office, since we live in the same state - but sending the P.O Wednesday afternoon and taking the knife out of the mailbox on Saturday was amazing.

The packing was very sturdy - knife and sheath were separated and padded in bubblepack. The knife blade was protected by a thick cardboard scabbard.

Also, thanks for the great communication - keeping me informed of when you shipped, etc.

Jack Krumhansl

Back