• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS, Fallkniven NL5CX Idun Cowery X Damascus

Reposted with price drop. Fresh warranty replacement NL5CX direct from Fallkniven. Now $700 by PayPal, I pay shipping and insurance. Knife only removed from packaging to take photos. Knife is pristine; never carried, sharpened, or used.

nl5cx1.jpg

nl5cx2.jpg

nl5cx3.jpg

nl5cx4.jpg

nl5cx5.jpg

nl5cx6.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you selling the knife if I may ask, and what happened to your previous one?

The original broke catastrophically due to what Peter at Fallkniven, after looking at pics, thought to be a heat treat issue. Once in his possession, he confirmed that there was indeed a heat treat issue with the knife. I wasn't asked for, and didn't provide, a purchase receipt, but Fallkniven sent out a warranty replacement immediately so any future owner of this knife should be confident of a satisfactory resolution if there are any issues with this particular knife.

I'm selling it because, while I played with the original for years and loved it, the fresh warranty replacement is an opportunity to sell a pristine example to someone who would appreciate it while I move on to more hard use bushcraft focused knives.

Is this knife still available? If so, dos it include a sheath? Thanks. Steve

It is still available, but no sheath. Fallkniven sells the black one for the NL5CX and the brown one for the NL5, which I always thought would look better with the brown stacked leather handle.

Last edited:
Not sure if you are getting my emails but if not send me an email at Trengela /at/ gmail /dot/ com

Back