• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS/FT ultra rare ZT0888 S110V mint NIB

Hey guys, everyone knows this and many of you is considered a Grail! This is #113 of the very rare S110V run. It is absolutely mint NIB never used carried nothing period. It is perfect in every single way centering lockup and solid blade play. It has an amazing mechanical action and sound. Crazy flipping action that glides like butter. For a brief moment I thought it had a rolling detent or something because it just drops closed. I have something just came up so I want to get some quick funds.

PICS
http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Pedro_Blanco/library/ZT0888 S110V?sort=3&page=1

$1815 CAD includes fully insured shipping and Paypal fees. I never understand why sellers ask for buyers for extra regarding insurance so unlogical. This is cheaper than ones listed online. I am open to offers AND partial trades. Shipping pref within North America, International please EMAIL me!

If and only if you are in my feedback list you are allowed to send me PP gift and save extra 3.5% if you wish to do so. All others please use PP Goods ONLY

Partial Trades:
- XM18 3.5" wharnie
- XM18 3.5" slicer
- XM24
- XM18 Ellipse
- Bodegas
- shirogorov

Just EMAIL me for any questions/offers/etc

Back