• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - GEC #14 TC Barlow Ebony & #14 Cripple Creek Elderberry

Both knives are new and uncarried and include original tube and the TC Barlow has a pin. Payment via PayPal G&S and includes all fees and US shipping. If you're an active BladeForums seller who requires that buyers cover fees or use F&F then I ask that you do likewise in the interest of fairness. No trades at this time. Thanks!

fuaruaK.jpg

s2J3kJi.jpg

qWayBac.jpg

GEC #14 TC Barlow Gabon Ebony Wood -- $SOLD
GEC #14 Cripple Creek Elderberry Jigged Bone -- $SOLD

Last edited:
And yes I'm knew because I have been searching for a Tc barlow for a long time I do most of my shopping on Ebay but I saw this and had ti make account I would love to buy it from you for 160

Both knives are new and uncarried and include original tube and the TC Barlow has a pin. Payment via PayPal G&S and includes all fees and US shipping. If you're an active BladeForums seller who requires that buyers cover fees or use F&F then I ask that you do likewise in the interest of fairness. No trades at this time. Thanks!

fuaruaK.jpg

s2J3kJi.jpg

qWayBac.jpg

GEC #14 TC Barlow Gabon Ebony Wood -- $160
GEC #14 Cripple Creek Elderberry Jigged Bone -- $SOLD
I will take the gec tc Barlow sorry if I replyed to much I'm new to blade forms and just want to make sure you get my message

Back