• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC 53 and 53Ms **PRICE DROP**

I have the following for sale. All were recently purchased from a fellow forum member and are LNIT. All are 2007 production and do not have model numbers stamped on the blades. All knives were inspected and the blades/joints were oiled (mineral oil).

Tidioute 53 Stockman - Chocolate Jig Bone (Serial Number - 030). There are a few faint scratches on the bolsters and shield. The blades have medium pulls and good snap. The clip and sheepsfoot have no play but the spey has a small amount of play. The blades have minor rubs typical for the pattern. The clip was crinked at the factory so that it has a cant when opened (see pic below) but does not appear to touch the liner. This would make a good EDC or project knife or you could ship it to GEC to have the blade straightened (hence the low price). Comes with tube and paper.

Price - $old

Northfield 53M Muskrat - Horsecut Walnut Bone (Serial Number - 047). There are a few faint scratches on the bolsters and shield. The blades have medium pulls and good snap. The clip blades are very robust but well ground by GEC with surprisingly decent edges and good points. The blades are fairly well centered (see pic below). The horsecut bone is well done and feels good in hand. Comes with tube and paper.

Price - Withdrawn

The following 2 knives will be sold as a set.

Northfield 53M Muskrat - Grits & Molasses Acrylic (Serial Number - 124). There are a few faint scratches on the bolsters and shield. The blades have medium pulls and good snap. The clip blades are very robust but well ground by GEC with surprisingly decent edges and good points. The blades are fairly well centered (see pic below). One blade has a slight rub near the tip but does not touch the liner at all. Comes with tube and paper.

Northfield 53M Muskrat - Fall Harvest Acrylic (Serial Number - 071). There are a few faint scratches on the bolsters and shield. The blades have medium pulls and good snap. The clip blades are very robust but well ground by GEC with surprisingly decent edges and good points. The blades are fairly well centered (see pic below). Comes with tube and paper.

Price for both acrylic GEC 53Ms - $old

The first "I'll take it" HERE IN THIS THREAD followed up by rapid payment (within 1 hour) will get the knives. I am not interested in trades at this time. Payment through PayPal, I'll cover the fees and shipping (USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box) to CONUS addresses only. I will not ship to NYC addresses. Must be at least 18 years old and in compliance with all state and local laws to purchase these knives. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I would like.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back