• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC Northfield #77 Barlow 2 blade Smooth Ivory Bone New in Tube $110

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale this new in tube GEC Northfield #77 Barlow 2 blade Smooth Ivory Bone. I bought it New in Tube here on the exchange, and have only taken it out to look it over and take pictures. This is a beautiful knife. The bone has a nice cream color. The blades are both centered, with no wobble, and nice walk and talk with pulls around 6.5. I would love to keep this knife, but I have other expenses and such. I'm selling for what I paid plus shipping, I'll cover PayPal fees.

$110 PRICE DROP $116 through PayPal Goods & Services shipped Priority through USPS in the ConUS

AZrimkVl.jpg

oyWhwcal.jpg

Please ask any questions before committing to a deal. Only purchase/trade if legal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Dropped the price because this has gotten a good number of views but no responses. Now I'm covering fees and shipping, not breaking even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back