• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Glow-in-the-Dark (GID/GITD) Cord Ends

glowends3.jpg

glowends2.jpg

glowends1.jpg

glowends5.jpg

Long story short I needed some of these and the minimum was large so I have a lot of extras. I use them mostly for upgrading zipper pulls and knife or light lanyards.

They work with cord around 1.5 to 2.5 mm. I've found gutted paracord works well, or any other thin paracord-style cord. Best so far has been to take 3 or 4 strands of the 'guts' out of the 555, seal the ends, and then use it. 1 foot of cord makes about 3 medium length ends.

Payment Details
50¢ each, $2 shipping (free shipping if you order 20 or more)

5 - $4.50 shipped
10 - $7 shipped
20 - $10 shipped
50 - $25 shipped

International shipping is $4.50 for 50 cord ends or less.

Cash Paypal
No credit card/debt funded, banks transfers or existing balance only.
Xrunner03e@aol.com

Card Funded PayPal
Please add 3% to cover the fees
Xrunner03@aol.com

You must include Bladeforums or BF and your user name in the subject AND notes section of the PayPal.

Below is a general idea of how to put them together for those who haven't used them before.
Please note that once snapped together they don't come apart.
assembly.jpg

Last edited:
Xrunner,
I'll take 20 of the GID cord ends if you have some available...
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Vern

Quick update: there was a major backorder on these but my order will be arriving around the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Send 50 my way please. I've been trying to find some of these with no luck. Thanks!!!

All paid orders have shipped. :)

jeffrey, most people tend to order a minimum of 4 or 5 so they have a few extra to practice with and use, but if you really just want one I'll sell it to you. The total for one would be $1.50 shipped, with the total for 4 being $3.

All paid orders have shipped. :)

jeffrey, most people tend to order a minimum of 4 or 5 so they have a few extra to practice with and use, but if you really just want one I'll sell it to you. The total for one would be $1.50 shipped, with the total for 4 being $3.

I've got exactly 2 dollars in my paypal, so I guess 2 cord ends it is.

Do I send to email addy 1 or 2? I'm using the money in my paypal. Thanks.

Sounds good, please use the Xrunner03e@aol.com.

*I'll be shipping the set of orders on Friday the 26th. Please feel free to send PayPal before then but realize your cord ends won't ship right away.*

The next set will be ready to ship on Friday.

You can send PayPal now if you like or wait until Friday, either way works for me.

Thanks! :)

Back