• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Goruck GR1 back pack...sold!!!

GR1 field pack sold... ruck still available for $185 net in conus!!!

FS: Goruck GR1 back pack. this pack has been used by me frequently on tours of duty with my 3 kids and wife. it's carried many juice boxes, granola bars, potato chip bags, etc, etc. however, it's always been too jam-packed for me to be comfortable on these tours and i've finally scored a GR2. so this one has no use for me now. it's been used and washed (by my lovely wife, even though i said not too :grumpy: ...and she really is very lovely :D ) so it's got a small melted area from the washing machine spin cycle on the back pad. also, the 5 kittens we inherited from my crazy sister acquired a taste for the rubber zipper covers and they do have tiny marks from their teeth, but are still intact. otherwise, the bag's in great shape and has no rips, tears, or anything that keeps it from going on tours of duty, whether it be with the family, like me, or other deadlier trecks :thumbup: . looking at a cheap $185 net, in conus only, payment via paypal gift or please add 3% for goods. please pm me with any questions and thanks for looking.

specs from the Goruck! site:
1000Denier CORDURA® - the preferred material for Special Forces rucks due to its strength to weight ratio and durability. High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs.
Zippers:
YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from gutted parachute 550 cord (gutted to reduce bulk). There is no good reason why zippers should make noise when rucking (or assaulting). Ours don’t.
Base Material:
Black - Ballistic CORDURA® / Colored - Double layered 1000 D CORDURA®
Size:
12" W x 20" H x 6.75" D
Laptop:
Up to a 17" MacBook Pro
Hydration:
3 liter hydration bladder (not included) with hydration tube exit port found under the top handle of the ruck.
Frame Sheet:
Yes
Volume:
26 liters
Weight:
3.20 pounds (1.45 kilograms)

Last edited:
pictures:
iuXsKGml.jpg

tsUzBSxl.jpg

hj71bqNl.jpg

UwkWzMRl.jpg

UUyZ9wCl.jpg

iE7fVnUl.jpg

yv9hG88l.jpg

Nv0qm0Ol.jpg

04bXFojl.jpg

FolbEOpl.jpg

DSdN6Col.jpg

4gnxQIBl.jpg

Bs0GVN4l.jpg

VY2pmK4l.jpg

patches, carabiners and medical supplies NOT included ;)

Hey slivver,

I'll take the GR1 if it's still available.
Send me your p-pal info and I'll send out payment.

Thanks,
Kevin

Back