• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS green CG Batac w/ standard g10 scales

Last Visible Canary

actively parsing hurf durf
TRADED 325$

Please p.m. me, or send emails to sethmurdoc (at) hotmail (dot) com

Up for sale here is a standard combat grade batac in jungle green coating with standard black g10 scales. it's been used to cut down 1 carbdboard box, and I traced it out with a permanent marker once to do some sketches, so there is a line of permanent marker on the spine. if you picked this up and had to determine wether you thought it was used or unused, you'd probably say it was unused.

the coating along the upper edges is a little thinned out from slippin in and out of it's white cardboard slip cover, and there is a very very very small ding in the edge, wich was there when I received it. a few passes on a steel and it should be gone.

Trades: I am interested in a swamp rat rat tail...

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

TRADED 325$ shipped and insured via usps priority mail. I prefer paypal, and I WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A. sorry, but I've had a LOT of international orders go horribly wrong. in fact, I've never sent an order outside the u.s. that was problem free. no exceptions.

Last edited:
do you have a picture of the "ding" on the blade, im interested....

do you have a picture of the "ding" on the blade, im interested....

I looked at it more closely and it's not actually a "ding", wich would be something caused by an object hitting the edge and pushing it over to one side. it's actually an area about 1/2" long where there is a very slight burr left over from the factory sharpening. if you have a loaded strop, a few passes should get rid of it.

IMG_3979.jpg

Last edited:
Back