FS: Hinderer XM-24 regrind slicer $1100 shipped.

Good luck with your sales, I'm sorry for your loss.

I hope Senna's surgery goes well and recovers quickly.

I feel your pain, I lost a dog prematurely too, loooong ago but it feels like yesterday sometimes. . . .
Good luck, my prayers are with you.
Hope the knife sales and donations cover the bill and more - so you can buy a new friend for Senna.

That's a very sweet dog. At times i looked at my dog and wondered when he would leave. It's been 13 years with him so far.

I'm so sorry it happened.
May peace be with you.

Steven, very sorry for your loss my friend. Donation sent to help out brother. Prayers are with you, please take care and hang in there.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but thankful Senna is doing better. Sent a small donation, hope it helps.

Hang in there

jeremy

I have a Husky myself. My heart goes out to you. Once you connect with a dog they are family. I'll take the Wilson and pay now via PP if you can hold shipping till next Wed the 22 as I will be out of town. PM me with your PP info.

So sorry for your loss...all my dogs have since passed and i miss them so. Sent a small donation.

Been looking around for a deal on a Shun Higo, though I really wish this wasn't the situation where I'd find it. In any case, I'll take it, e-mail inbound.

Sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully things are looking up now that your other pup has made it through.

wish i could have sent more brother. dont know what i would do if that happened to me. my heart goes out to you.

I've always had dogs, they are truly man's best friend. Sent a small donation.

Martin

Guys, I tiredly, poorly, tried to type something to express how grateful I am here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Stevenkelby-and-Senna.?p=9706267#post9706267

I will reply to all messages tomorrow and edit the thread but now the Boker Mosier, Convex mini, Case Tony Bose, Shun Higo and Wilson custom (will ship next Wed as requested) are all sold and will ship tomorrow. The Boker MA2 has been paid for a few times, thank you all, but I'm not sure where to ship it yet, will try and work it out tomorrow. I think the Military is sold too, waiting to confirm.

Thank you again,

Steve.

Steve,

I sent you an email re the Military via my gmail account, not 100% that my linked email frm my BF account would have worked.

JTMM

Steven, I am so sorry You are going through this. My 13 year old Aussie Red Heeler had emergency surgery last month to have his spleen and a huge tumor removed. Because of the grace of God and our good fortune Wheeler sent something to Senna.
God Bless all of You out there who have shown what kind of a community You really are. P.S.- Just saw the photo of Senna. Both of Your dogs were very fortunate to have someone like You to care for them.

Last edited:
Steve,

Was reading some of your posts and saw you have the the desire to make your own blades one day. If you start making your own customs, Lena sounds like a hell of a name for your first line. Above all take care of yourself and your family, but if you ever start grinding em out put me down for one (consider this my preorder). and judging by the overwhelming response and support from BF it seems like that line might have a bit of a following. Keep you head up brother.

Cody

These types of threads are painful,my condolences also--I will send a small donation also..I hope Senna recovers fully--Best Regards Butch

Brother, my prayers go out to u! I myself have a beagle and would be broken if I lost her;(.keep your head up and good
Luck with raising funds.

Back