• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger OD Green

The first unconditional I'll take followed by either a PM or email to Zymologist87@hotmail.com contacting for payment gets it.
Payment must be paypal. Do not send payment until I have responded with payment information as I may be advertising in other venues.
The first time stamped unconditional "I'll take wins."
Feel free to ask questions. The prices listed include all fees so there won't be any suprises.
The item(s) will be shipped ASAP via USPS priority mail and will be insured for its value.
You will be contacted with a tracking number ASAP.
The buyer must be within the continental US. I don't want to get into shipping overseas.

Below is my like new Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger in OD green. These are $169.99 new. I'm asking $90 shipped and insured.
I have loaded gear in this and took it for a walk one time and its sat around since.
oQbm1eE.jpg

TtUa3MV.jpg

0OeLJ15.jpg

GqZItKQ.jpg

I'm 6ft tall 270 to give you some perspective.

If you have any other questions or need more pics please let me know. This is pretty much brand new with no signs of wear.

Back