• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Microtech LUDT Apocalyptic Standard 135-10 AP

ethereal101

Gold Member
LUDT Apocalyptic Standard 135-10 AP - $250 shipped - PPFF

BNIB - Not carried, sharpened, used in any way, or disassembled.

Features:
  • Automatic Opening - Side Opener
  • Action: Single Action Auto - Button Lock Release
  • M390
  • Blade Length: 3.375"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.126"
  • Blade Style: Stonewashed Single Edge Drop Point, Plain
  • Handle Thickness: 0.48"
  • Handle Material: Black 6061-T6 Aluminum
  • Length Closed: 4.625"
  • Length Open: 8.0"
  • Weight: 3.5 oz.
  • Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless
  • Micro Cord Lanyard

Attachments

• 20240309_120305.jpg
    20240309_120305.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240309_120322.jpg
    20240309_120322.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240309_120311.jpg
    20240309_120311.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 4
I’m only looking for a GEN III LUDT. On the box label does it say GEN III? When did you purchase the knife?

This is not a Gen III LUDT. I believe it is Gen 2 as I stated. It does not say Gen III on the box.

With that being said, can you please refund my money back to PPFF. My PayPal address is metaz1947@gmail.com. Please let me know when you send the money so I can verify that I received it. Sorry this didn’t work out for both of us.
Ron

What PayPal did you send it to? I have a zero balance in my PayPal account right now.

I am not Christopher Shelman and that is not my PP address. I never sent you a PP address. I think you may be confusing me with someone else. My name is David.

I also have a receipt from PP that $230 was sent to that address to your name.

That's what I'm telling you. My name is not Christopher Shelman. You sent money to someone else.

Well I think maybe we’ve both been scammed by someone with this email address: eusebiolyle@gmail.com. He posed as you, confirmed the $230 price, gave me the PP Address and I sent the money. Guess I just loss my money

I'm not sure what to say, your first message to me says that you sent me funds through PayPal and to ship the knife, but I'd never given you my PP address. I'm sorry, but I didn't do anything. Did you send the money Friends and Family? If so, I don't think PayPal can do much for you. Maybe, reach out to the admins and see if it is a known email? I guess the lesson learned is to keep communications on the platform.

I'm also confused how this person knew you were looking for an LUDT in the first place. This is weird all the way around.

I agree. Somehow he had to intercept our messages to start with since he used my email and your BF handle. I wish I knew how he got all of the info. I wonder if we’re even safe on BF. If I learn something I’ll let you know.

I appreciate your offer. I’m starting to wonder if it was someone on BF that got us. How else would an outsider even know I was starting a conversation with you? All I know is I have an email address where he sent mail from and a PP address that I sent money to. Makes you question what’s safe anymore.

Back