• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fs: PRICE REDUCTION Newest gen xm-24 spanto flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

azchansa

Gold Member
Price reduced for quick sale!!! Hello, I have for sale a brand new in box XM-24. This one has the normal super early lockup, as most all of Rick's knives do! I have NEVER carried or cut a thing with it. For the sake of full disclosure, the knife came to me with the slightest bit of the tip unsharpened it looked to me, so I lightly ran it across a high grit stone. Can't really tell, but people who know me will tell you I am really picky! Nothing a trip to the Hinderer spa or a wicked edge won't fix immediately. I tried to capture it in the photo. Comes with plastic bag, box and peanuts. Looking to get withdrawnto your door, paypal'd and all! Not looking for trades at this time. First "I'll take it" gets it, followed by an Email. Lower 48 only, unless I have dealt with you before. Any questions or more pics are welcomed.

Oh, sorry if the pics aren't the greatest. I did all this on my new Ipad!

View attachment 324557View attachment 324558View attachment 324559

Last edited:
Just responded to your email. Still available.

Last edited:
Come on guys, I thought this was an excellent price. Going once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back