• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: SBS Remington 1100 w/14" choked barrel

i-8pcSf3X-XL.jpg

Face to Face transfer in south east Florida (West Palm Beach area) on a Form 4

Selling a Remington 1100 short barrel shotgun 14" CHOKED barrel - BIG dot night sight - shortened stock length of pull to 13" not including recoil pad.

TUNED TO RUN!

Runs on any kind of ammo, even on the cheap stuff

Comes with:

- 3 screw in Rem-chokes, Modified, Full, Imp-cylinder
- Shot shell holder pictured on the stock of the shotgun
- Shotgun sheath by Vodoo (pictured)

$1185 Firm price

email zremy007@yahoo.com for more info

i-pHDrrgL-XL.jpg

i-BCQ4Jh5-XL.jpg

You would need to have the special SBR type of tax stamp license or whatever it is called. Since it's under 16" barrel.

Unless I am remembering incorrectly, 16 inches is for rifle barrels. It's 18 inches for shotguns.

KR

100% legal

so is a full auto, so is a suppressor or any other short barreled rifle or shotgun

most states allow an individual to own something like this and it's easier than you think.

There are 2 types of weapons:

Title I and Title II

Title I guns are what you buy in any gun store
Title II are guns/accessories that you buy from special Gun dealers licensed to sell these to civilians like us.

There are 2 or more ways to go about purchasing and owning Title II items

The most common ways of buying Title II items are:

1) As an individual
2) With a Trust

Your local police chief would have to sign off on a Form 4 from me to you if you were to buy this Short Barrel shotgun.

You would have to make an appt to see him and ask that he signs off on the 'bill of sale' Form 4. If he did sign, you'd then have to get fingerprinted, then mail the form, fingerprints and a check for $200 to the BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives)

6 months later or so, I'd receive the Form in the mail, with a stamp and signature saying it is now your gun. I'd call you and tell you to come get your gun.

Doing it with a Trust simplifies all that quite a bit.
A Trust will benefit you in more ways than just making the whole process easier. It would also allow your family, your wife kids or parents (or best friend), whomever you choose to add to your Trust...to keep your guns when you pass and leave this world.

Without a Trust, your family would not be allowed to own such a gun and 'uncle Sam' would come to collect it. If we're talking about one gun, that might not be a big deal, but there are people who own tens of Title II weapons and they are not cheap. It would be a shame to invest all that money and have to lose them when you die.

A Trust is easy to setup, in fact, mine was done a few yrs back, by the most recognized Trust attny around, Bob Howell.
Takes about 45 minutes to set one up, once in your hands, you can go shopping. That easy.

Going the Trust route also rids you having to beg the local police chief...rids you having to get fingerprinted...because a Trust is not an individual. You cannot fingerprint a Trust you don't have to get the chief to ok a short shotgun with a Trust.

You simply get a Trust and buy whatever your little heart desires available to the public. Pay the tax and wait for the stamp. Once it comes you pick up whatever you bought and you are the proud owner of it from that day on.

You are also allowed to sell the item you buy, to another trust or individual, on a face to face transaction without a dealer present or involved. You simply fill out a Form 4 between the seller/buyer pay for the gun, write a check to uncle Sam and wait for it to come back. All there is to it.

Hope that clarifies things

Back