• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - Scott Gossman Mini-Tusker, A2

THIS ONE IS SOLD:thumbup:

Thinning further and making the hard choice to let some more go that I like but don't use or don't have time to use, actually. There is absolutely nothing wrong with thes knives I am posting today - not even just a personal dislike of some little feature or other, I simply just have way too much stuff. Better that others may enjoy them than to let them waste away lying around here.

$175 shipped (see below)

I suppose if I were terrbly practical and had a lot of sense, I would seel all my knives and keep this one. This is a Scott Gossman Mini-Tusker in A2. Scot made this for me when I was much more optimistic about "time." He left the 1/4" scales unshaped so I could shape them myself and add a specific contour that I had wished to achieve. My mistake was in requesting 1/4" scales as they did not leave me the "meat" that I needed for the contour I wanted, so I shaped the edges and came up with a very nice handle none the less. Goes to show that Scott probably knows a LOT more abot handles than I. It is 5/32" thick with a 4 1/16" blade and 8 1/2" overall length, weighing in at 5.7 ounces. I have not touched the edge on this knife, have not ised it, sharpened it or otherwise. It is a very sturdy knife and very well-crafted. The scales are Green Canvas Micarta and the pins and lanyard ferrule are brass.

No sheath. I just never got time to make one.

SGMT001.jpg

SGMT002.jpg

The only trades I could consider at this time would be for/toward a Brian Andrews Bushcraft or Skookum Bush Tool. If yours is worth more to you than mine is, or vice-versa, PM me and we'll see what we can do.

Postal Money Order only, please. I can not accept a Pay-Pal payment.
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with DC & Ins. to CONUS is included in the price.
If you are in Alaska, I will include up to $10 shipping/ins. via Priority Mail.

I apologize to those in other locales but I do not have the time to get to the PO or to try to sort out what I have to do to ship it elsewhere. Determining if it is legal for you to own or recieve this knife is your responsibility.

Thanks for lookin'

Last edited:
Back