• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Spyderco Gayle Bradley $115

Knife is $PF for now.

So I picked up a GB a few weeks ago because it was on sale and I wanted to try it out. Turns out I prefer smaller lighter knives so this one is headed out.
Knife was used lightly and sharpened. That's about it. If you want to see more pictures, jsut let me know through email/pm and I will do the best I can.

Asking $115 **$PF**, that includes PayPal fees, shipping/handling and all that stuff.

Now on to pictures.

uRmwPzS.jpg

yTOPVWp.jpg

Both sides of the GB

MENKM9G.jpg

Lockup

0yI2w2P.jpg

Box and datecode

That's all I've got for sale today, now on to some disclaimers. I will ship with USPS insured for the price you paid, either the day of or the day after I receive payment, except on weekends, then I will ship out on the following Monday. By responding to this ad, you agree that you are over the age of 18 and can legally own the knife in question in your jurisdiction, I am not responsible for knowing or following the laws in your jurisdiction, that is on you. No international sales. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me.

Priority goes to the first person to respond in this thread that they will take the knife.

Thanks for looking and have a good day!

Last edited:
Back