FS Spyderco's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still making more room in the safe, so please no trades, as wife has plans for the cash already.

All of these are NIB condition, and only taken out for photos.

First are two EDC Manix2 MoonGlow's that were from second run, and I planned on giving as gifts, but wife got them both something different, and I really only need one.
$150 each or both for $280 plus PayPal 4% fee and I will take care of shipping. SOLD Thanks Jason !

Second is a Spyderco Military Black - asking $135 plus the PayPal 4%, I'll PU shipping NEW PRICE $ 125 SOLD

Third is a Spyderco Para Military in Black - same as above - Price $100 SOLD

Terms
◦ The "I'll take it rule is in effect", follow up with an email or private message.
◦ Paypal Only,please add 4% : shipping is included in the price
◦ By purchasing, you are implying that you are 18+, and in accordance with your local laws.
◦ No Trades Please
◦ I will only ship to paypal verified addresses ONLY (CONUS ONLY)
◦ No Dealers Please

Attachments

• MoonGlow-1.jpg
    MoonGlow-1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 100
  • MoonGlow2.jpg
    MoonGlow2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 73
  • MillieBLK1.jpg
    MillieBLK1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 99
  • SPY PM-BLK-1.jpg
    SPY PM-BLK-1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Still fighting for safe space, so please no trades; wife has plans for cash already !

I love this blade for what it is, but I'm too old to learn or get into hand to hand fighting :grumpy:
It is mint, in the box, along with the neat history booklet, but it does take up a lot of room in the safe, so I offer it here, and hopefully at an attractive price of $175 plus 4% for PayPal and I'll PU the shipping. NEW PRICE $165 - SOLD
Thanks for taking a look.

Terms
◦ The "I'll take it rule is in effect", follow up with an email or private message.
◦ Paypal Only, plus 4% :shipping is included in the price
◦ By purchasing, you are implying that you are 18+, and in accordance with your local laws.
◦ No Trades Please
◦ No Dealers Please

Attachments

• warrior2.jpg
    warrior2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 53
  • warrior3.jpg
    warrior3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Love these, but I thought new job would require a suit, but I'm a Levi's and boots type, so although I got these both from this forum, I've never used them or carried either.

First is a fine example, and I'm just quoting the org. seller's description, but just not a "Gentleman" type in my dress.

"- William Henry E6-1 - 2.75 inch D2 blade with black tungsten carbide coating, 6.25 inches overall, about 3 1/2 inches closed, aircraft grade aluminum and cocobolo handle, one hand opening with button lock and integral frame, all paper work and presentation box. Smooth as silk, solid lock up, perfectly centered closed blade. This knife originally comes with a pocket clip. Not being a clip guy I contacted WH about removing the clip. They recommended that the clip not be remove by the user and that they would remove the clip. I returned the knife to WH and they remove the clip and installed a bail. I also had the them attach a leather lanyard with silver tips. Knife has not been carried, sharpened or used and is in mint condition." USA only, no trades, Paypal, plus 4% or USPS MO - $175 and I will ship. Please ask if you want insurance added. Photos show modeling in photo, but it's not on the blade. NEW PRICE $165 Relisted
W&H-2.jpgW&H-3.jpg

#2 is a wonderful William & Henry in fantastic condition, and although the seller says it was used lightly, I couldn't find much signs of it, but just saying in full discloser.

"Next Up is the M20-SK
◦ Blade: 3.625" 154CM
◦ OAL: 8.25"
◦ Handle: Titanium (Shows carry scuffs and some minor scratches; Probaby can be buffed out) / Snakewood (Pristine)
◦ Lockbar: 440C
◦ MattLock
◦ 143 of these were made in the 2001 timeframe. Retail Price was $695
◦ Comes with knife, ID card, Box, (see pictures)
◦ $300 including paypal fees and CONUS shipping (Please feel free to make me an offer via PM or email)." NEW PRICE relisted
W&H new.jpg2012-10-04 14.09.24.jpg

Terms
◦ Paypal Only, shipping and 4% PP fees.
◦ No Trades Please
◦ No Dealers Please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back