• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Strider SNG CC Ghost PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humma

Gold Member
Strider SNG CC with Ghost stripe S30V blade and Dark brownish (used to be tan) scale. I RIT dyed the scale with Scarlet and it turned a darker brown with a tint of red. Its a pretty cool color but could be brought back to original with some RIT remover. I have carried this a couple of times, it is in very good condition. I used the proper tools to take it down so the screws are still in like new shape. Lockup is at 50%, new lock style, blade is centered. I found a digicamo blade I liked better. This can be yours for $415--> 395 shipped USPSin CONUS with tracking.

Emerson Mini Commander with a satin finish and a serrated edge. This was never carried outside. I intended to use this hunting but started using fixed blades for the field so this one never saw the light of day. Still has a factory edge, never got around to mirror finishing it (like I usually do to my Emersons). Lockup is early, blade is centered. Year is 2006, number 1100. $140 SOLD

I like Paypal, and don't mind the gift option if you are up for it. Money orders will work too as long as you don't mind waiting for it to clear.

Please ask questions via email before you post an I'll take it.

Humma

View attachment 316863View attachment 316864View attachment 316865

View attachment 316866View attachment 316867

Last edited:
Emails replied to. Emerson is Sold.

Trades accepted, go ahead and send me what you have. Really only looking for a ZT0561 or CRKs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back