• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Strider SNG/SMF-CC tritium scale screws

fastlt1nos

Gold Member
I have some Strider replacement screws I have sizes that fit SMF-CC, SNG-CC and the regular SMF and SNG these have tritium vials in the center. These will fit GEN 4-6. The colors are blue, and green. I tried to take the best pictures I could, these are small tritium vials, but they can be seen from 10 feet away in the dark. I will update the totals as they sell and add new colors as I get them.
These will ship first class with DC if you would like priority with DC please add $4 to the total.

They are $20 each shipped or 3 for $50 4 for $65 PP is fine or Postal MO.

These are all SOLD for now if your interested let me know I can put you on the list fro when I make more.

P1010002-40.jpg

P1010005-11.jpg

P1010006-6.jpg

P1010009-3.jpg

Last edited:
Moved from For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual) to For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual).

The ones for the CC models have a rounded top,if you get a few of those I would be interested in a set.

these screws fit sng and smf screw holes. the only issue you will have is the screw size. Some handles are thicker and thinner than others.
what i did on mine is file down the screw so that it fit correctly
the screws i got worked on my SMF CC

These screws are the exact same size as original SNG screws. I don't have a sng dgg to test. Do you have anyway to check the size of the screws you have?

Bump with updated quantities. Also have blue, green and red in the correct length for sng-cc.

just wondering if you still have any of the tritium screws left? If so will they fit an older model Strider SNG. I think Gen 2 or 3? Also how much to ship to Canada?

just wondering if you still have any of the tritium screws left? If so will they fit an older model Strider SNG. I think Gen 2 or 3? Also how much to ship to Canada?

PM Sent

I have 5 left I will let these go for $50 shipped.

I should have some green and few blue this week. Let me know how many you want and what knife they will be going on and I can get you on the list.

Last edited:
Back