• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS/T: price drops Northfield Diamond Jack SFO and Carl Schlieper Stag

For Sale or I’ll consider a calf pen as partial trade. Covers don’t matter.

I prefer to deal by pm. Feel free to post here too.

Prices are net and include shipping in the USA. Buyer must be 18+ and assumes all liability by purchasing any of these knives.

Pics here. (The 15&85 are not available/sold)
https://imgur.com/gallery/yg3Zu

Thank you for looking,

Brian

$135>$125>$110

Northfield Diamond Jack 488213 SFO Charlie Campagna. Blood red jig bone. Sabre grind on the main. Pen secondary. As new in the correct tube with wax paper. There is a spot on the pile side where the jigging is not totally smooth. It looks fine just feels a little rough. This is how it came to me from the factory. I was told it’s due to variation in the bone will naturally smooth out from use. Or you can smooth it out. Knife is in like new condition.

$120>$107

Carl Schlieper trapper. This is a fine German high carbon steel knife with most excellent premium stag covers. Very uniform in color and size. Brass liners and gold chamfered bolsters. Both blades are full and clean. The etch on the main is fully intact. Knife is in good shape overall and the pull is average 5.5/10, good snap both ways on both blades.These knives patina easily and get super sharp. Look at that stag!

Last edited:
Back