• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: TC Ancient Barlow, Glennbad GEC Buckeye Burl Farm Boy Barlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale this GEC/Campagna TC Ancient Barlow Scratted Parchment Bone. I have used it very little. The factory patina on the blade and bolsters give it a really nice look that fits the "Ancient" name. It has great walk and talk, really snappy with a good medium pull. It sits centered in the handle. It will come sharp, I have only stropped it.

$150 OBO SOLD through PayPal Goods and Services shipped USPS Priority in the ConUS

RxabOzsh.jpg

I have for sale this Glennbad GEC Buckeye Burl Farm Boy Barlow. It is an absolutely beautiful knife that I'd love to keep in my collection, but I bought it on a whim and can't really justify keeping it. I got it new from the previous owner and it remains that way, I did not use it even to test the sharpness. I put a drop of oil on the joints and opened it a few times. Comes in tube. Here is the original sale thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1365949-SOLD-thank-you-all

$140 $120 shipped Priority in the ConUS, losing on this one

oXC5z8fh.jpg

dVPK5Uqh.jpg

Please ask any questions before purchasing. Only purchase if legal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back