• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: THE Active Duty. Old School BCS Satin/Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Clean

Gold Member
SOLD :eek:

What you see is what you get! Beautiful BCS Active Duty, satin with snakeskin slabs, saber grind, the OG AD, BB inside the waistband kydex, and an awesome Rainwalker kydex/leather sheath. This sheath is 100% leather inside with kydex covering the rear for stiffness and a Teklok. Sweet, sweet design. The best of both worlds. Carried a little by me, used a little. Some kydex marks on the blade and a convex edge.

Price adjustment - The BB sheath was part of the package and the Rainwalker sheath was $50 dollars, not $55 like I had figured. This brings the total shipped and PayPal'd to $530.00 and you can save $15.00 worth of handling charges by paying USPS money order making the total $515.00
*Original purchase thread here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683857
I cannot financially go lower, this is my best price

Last edited:
trade's?
burl021.jpg

or top one.
b-11053.jpg

Last edited:
mmm, the DSF is tempting but sorry man, no trades at this time. She's gotta go to pay some bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back