• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Three Sisters Forge Spear Beast and First Edition Gorgon **PRICE DROP**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I've made the hard decision to let my Three Sisters Forge collection go. I have a beautiful First Edition marked Gorgon and a Spear grind Beast. PM or email vostok (dot) 7 (at) gmail (dot) com

TSF Gorgon

This is a first edition pre-adjustable backstop version, it's laser marked "FIRST EDITION TSF GORGON" on the lockside. Super crazy smooth action, perfect lockup. Only cut some tape and carried it a couple times, if I didn't say anything you'd never know. Factory edge, super sharp. Comes with paperwork, extra clip and spare parts.

Traded

TSF Beast Spear Point "Bushcraft Northwest" edition

Beautiful Beast. This was a custom made for Bushcraft Northwest, supposedly one of two made with the Spear Point (normal Bushcraft Northwest editions have the typical clip point). Frame was rounded slightly by the factory and laser marked with the Bushcraft Northwest logo on the lock side. I believe the blade is M390 like most Beasts but there's no markings to confirm. Carried once, not cut anything. Factory edge. Super smooth action and vault like lockup. No box or paperwork.

Sold!

Trades:

Looking for a 2015 Microtech SOCOM Delta Stonewash/G-10. That's about it.

I will add more pictures this evening.

IMG_1556-O.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back