• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - "User" Todd Begg Bodega green micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAYMENT – PP or USPS money order – In Canada you can use EMT.

SHIPPING – these options are not firm, we can always discuss method and cost........but generally:

in Canada / USA - CP expedited on me

User Begg Bodega in Green Micarta - $old net to me (includes tracked/insured shipping) - please note i am not looking for any trades on this.

- this is from the original run of 30 knives and I am the original owner, has the Todd Begg USA logo (not the newer Todd Begg Designs logo)

- has been carried consistently in the right pocket (there are light carry marks in the Ti frame), used lightly and flipped a lot, blade is still razor sharp and dead center, perfect action, rock solid side to side but sometimes you can get up and down play as the lock is in the mists of travelling over to the right slightly (still well under 50%) - that said you can send it back for under warranty if you don't want to wait for the lock to reset on its own.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

please PM me with "i'll take it: followed by an email to:

jdm AT timezone DOT com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back