• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: WE 708D Karambit Full stonewash. 99% cond

Up for sale is a gently used WE 708 Karambit. This one featuring the full stonewash handle and blade. This one has never been sharpened, and has very little signs of use. Carried half a dozen times and cut paper even fewer. Mind you its not a 100% mint knife but as used knives go you would be hard pressed to find one in better condition. I can get pics of lockup and centering but both are very acceptable. Pics just take forever on my devices to load. Anyways, image1.jpeg image2 (2).jpeg

$200 shipped insured conus. Contact me at purpledc400@yahoo.com if interested or pm me.

Still $200 shipped and insured. But now included with the purchase is a free WE knives Titanium Spinner in purple. That's a $50+ freebie on a great deal all ready.

Idk if bladeforums stopped posting seller's emails, or if its just been a coincidence that the last few I looked at didn't post their email....Either way, I was wondering if you'd be interested in trade + cash. My email is johnbatsios@hotmail.com

Back