• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

~~FSOT: Benchmade 760 Ti-Lum~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow enthusiasts, I am keeping the collection rolling. 2 winners that just don't find the pocket time. Always open for trade offers, but PLEASE send them via PM or email. As always, prices include paypal fees, and shipping to the CONUS. Thanks!!

- Benchmade 760 LFTI - $OLD- used, you can see the standard snails across the Ti, and definite pocket wear on the clip. The blade coating shows some wear, but is overall in excellent condition. Incredibly smooth action, a hair right of center when closed. 760's have weak detents and this one is no exception. Definitely can be snapped open with authority. shipping in generic Benchmade box. Monster of a blade and obvious a looker as a Lum design.

- Spyderco Positron - $old - like new, carried, used, but you won't be able to tell. I really can't find a flaw. Ridiculously smooth action, great sound on the lockup, perfectly centered. correct box and papers.

Now...to the good stuff!
WP_20160510_23_46_42_Pro_zpsdd9dwl3k.jpg

WP_20160510_23_46_31_Pro_zpsonnqxdos.jpg

WP_20160510_23_47_07_Pro_zpsh4p0kugb.jpg

WP_20160510_23_46_52_Pro_zpsucresu45.jpg

From my lawyer: making or accepting an offer implies that you are following your own state laws. Paypal and CONUS only. Will ship via USPS Priority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back