• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: GEC #15 crownlifter burl custom barlow

Here is a mint custom crown lifter with burl handles and upgraded bolsters. It is gorgeous. I am looking to trade this for a mint in tube TC barlow. i have a modest collection of TC's but there are also several i dont have, so i'm hoping to flush out a new specimen for my collection. Since this is a for sale thread i am going to set a high cash price to discourage a cash sale and encourage a trade, for now. Cash price is 230.00 USD paypal f/f shipped to your door insured usps priority, CONUS only. If you want paypal goods add 3.5%. I reserve the right to refuse sale. First ill take it followed by pm and payment within 4 hrs gets it for cash price. All sales or trades are final. I will ship within 2 biz days of a final deal. Please PM me with specific trade offers. This is cross posted elsewhere. Pics borrowed from original sales thread. Any questions feel free to ask in the thread. Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456288921.645904.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456288943.276792.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456288956.278569.jpg

Back