• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Les George VECP V2...$400 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSOT: Les George VECP V2. This is an excellent knife, but I want to see what I can take on trade or just sell it to get another. It's in excellent condition, with about a 20% lock up, has the g10 gear back spacer and the blade is centered. This has been used to cut open a few boxes and some food prep, but mostly it's been sitting either in my pocket or with my other knives. Like every other Les George folder, the detent is super strong, so it shoots out. I sharpened it once with fine ceramic rods from my smiths field sharpener (which uses a 40-45 degree angle if I recall?) to keep it sharp. Looking at $400 OBO net via paypal, in CONUS only. As far as trades:
I'd do straight trades for 1 of these 2:
- Reate Valkyrie
- Ferrum Forge Fortis, Ferox, or Pretium
or, Cash to me for 1 (or 2 ;)) of these plus mine:
- Reate Horizon or Hills
- Benchmade Loco (black or stonewashed blades only)
- Brous Blades Silent Soldier Flipper G10
- Spyderco Yojimbo 2
These are the ONLY knives I'm looking for, so please don't bother to ask about any other knives to trade.
You can pm, text (540-597-8243) or email me at fnjrod AT cox DOT net. If you say "I'll take it", PLEASE follow this up with a prompt pm or text (fastest way to reach me), and I expect prompt payment, or I'll go onto the next person (unless we make agreed upon arrangements. I'm super flexible, just let me know what'll work for you). If you text, let me know your username here. If you have no feedback, I will not trade unless you send me your knife 1st.
Here's the Specs for the George:
Steel: .150" (3.81mm) thick, CTS-XHP
Handle: Titanium Frame lock, .150 (3.81mm) thick
Back spacer: Grooved Black G-10
Ambidextrous thumb stud
Phosphorus Bronze washers
Drilled and tapped for tip up / tip down
Lanyard hole
4.9” (124mm) long closed
Blade, 3.4" (86mm) long, CNC flat ground to .015 (.381mm) before sharpening
Hinderer Lock Bar stabilizer

Last edited:
Bump...I picked up a Spyderco sharpmaker this week and sharpened this at 40 degrees and it's now hair shaving sharp. Love the Sharpmaker, should have gotten one years ago!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back