• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco FSOT: NIB Spyderco Dragonfly 2 GITD

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Y'all know the drill: first "I'll take it" gets it.

For international sales, please contact me first. Any international sales will be done fully at the buyers risk. This is non-negotiable.

If you have any questions or want to propose a trade, please PM me ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

My trade thread is here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/high-end-knives-and-watches.1984936/

Whittling down my "inventory" of these. Got them as a "family knife" for the wife and kids but decided to go in a different direction with that. Knife is BNIB and only been out of the box for the pics. The blade is ever-so-slightly off-center toward the clip.

$185 Shipped in the US

Hey OP, i'm not able to send PMs, are you on Reddit or somewhere else where we can discuss this dragonfly some more? I have a few trade options i'd like to propose.

Hey OP, i'm not able to send PMs, are you on Reddit or somewhere else where we can discuss this dragonfly some more? I have a few trade options i'd like to propose.
What's your email address?

Back