• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT: Custom Emerson Waveless CQC-6, Mutant and a production Jungle CQC-7

Waveless CQC-6 - has been carried and used a bit. Has some snail trails and scratches on the blade only seen in certain angles. Zero grind, Smooth action with solid lock up. Thin liner and old school domed pivot. No box.

Mutant - has been fondled but never used. Mint condition. Zero grind, single Detent and the smoothest Emerson I've ever had. Solid lock up and a perfect specimen. Not many of these have been made. Box included.

Jungle CQC-7 - has been fondled but never used. Hardware has been changed to satin. Near mint/mint. Not fully broken in. Box included.

38da00b0f5efb02da85030d15b9ffa3b.jpg

d88454f0c4022a0944a34f736193bc68.jpg

59a29b2cae980aa89f1e598364689cc7.jpg

I'm mainly looking for a waveless CQC-6 with a thick liner. I may be open to other rare Emerson's. I also like knives by all of the makers in my signature. Trades can be + or - cash. If you're interested in something and would like more pictures feel free. Cheers!

Bump. Not interested in productions or midtechs for my customs, but thanks for the offers.

Back