• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT: Fallkniven A1

I want to trade my brand new unused Fallkniven A1. The knife is brand new and has never been used except to cut paper. It still has the factory edge on it and has never been re-sharpened. The sheath has some small scratches on the front which is minor.
I will ship from Canada, Ontario or can meet in person. I will only ship with a tracking number and expect the same.

Trow me some offers. I would like the trade to be in the same condition. New or just like new. I would prefer to trade for a Fallkniven A2 and I`d include cash with the knife. Or an Al-Mar Sere Operator but will consider all offers. Maybe a Rat 7 or ESEE 6.

fallkniven3.jpg

fallkniven.jpg

Still available. I am still considering an ESEE 6 + a small folder or a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 + another folder.

interested in a used ipod 4th gen nano with a running case sleeve and wall charger? I can send pics and I can throw in a used 154 cm leatherman folder and a lightly used vg 10 PE delica.

or instead of the leatherman folder and delica I could add a 5.11 first responder spear point folder thats lightly used.

No deals yet. Still available.
I am also interested in a Ka-Bar BK9 plus something to equal the trade value.

if the knife is still available...I would like to trade my new Ontario Rat 7 knife?

I live in Canada as well

Back