• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT: Lg. Reg. BG42 Sebenza

I have a Lg. Reg. BG42 Sebenza I'd like to trade for a Lg. Micarta Classic Sebenza. Mine is pretty much mint condition, with very little carry wear. I'd rate it at 98% mint. Comes w/ Box and Paperwork. Looking for a Micarta in Mint or the same condition. I can throw a little cash one way to even out the deal. I also have a lightly carried Sm. Reg. S30V Sebenza I'd offer for trade if your still looking for a Sebenza and a little more cash. Reach me at the email below. I'm open to other high quality production knives of equal value or custom trades as well. Cash can be thrown in if the custom is a higher value. Especially interested in Hinderers, RJ Martin knives, Kevin Wilkins and CRK knives.

Thanks
jprice76
jprice770@hotmail.com

I hope you get what you want out of this trade!! My friend here is EXCELLENT to do a deal with!! I highly recommend him.

That is coool!! OOOH, a Kevin Wilkins folder, that is sweet!!I wanted to give you some props, in your thread.

Thanks TKC.........yeah, another K. Wilkins, I'm excited to say the least. I'll send you an email or PM with details:thumbup: share in my excitement you know.

BTW, Sm. S30V Sebenza is SPF on another Forum

Thanks
jprice76

Back