• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT Victorinox OH Master RT Edition Vic Hardwood Spartan for Traditionals

MattWRog

Gold Member
Got two up for trade. Both are what I would call mint in box, meaning I bought them and carried them in pocket once but dont recall cutting or using any of the tools. The Spartan main blade has a fine mark from the pen blade rubbing against it while opening which anyone who knows Victorinox understands that it is just the way it is with some of the tools on them. The OH Master RT is has all of the tools of the OH Forester but replaces the saw with a dual sided file, and corkscrew with a philips driver. Again never used but the file if you are not careful and don't close it perfectly straight will scratch the liner on one side.

Would like to keep it US 50 for the trade, and both parties must agree to use USPS Priority with DC.

What I'm after,

Traditionals with the following criteria:

US, or German, Solignen etc..
Prefer patterns with clip blades
Stainless or Carbon
Should be good users with good snap and no wobble
Jigged bone or nice delrin is fine
Would really appreciate non Bear Moore Makers in yellow, Queen City, Remington 80/90's vintage bullet knives, most newer Case dont tickle my fancy.

Only exception is if you have an orange Victorinox Alox cadet or something similar. Just send me offers via PM or email.

Also looking for a upland bird knife like the Boker, or vintage Gerber Pixie or Bird and Trout especially armor hide.

Back