fugitive & ma duece

wanted to know if the fugitive 7" is an oal or blade length- and how can one order/configure a ma duece.

Thank you for your interest!

Right now I'm finishing up my last custom orders and working on another batch of kitchen cutlery... so it will be a few weeks before I get into making more SideKicks, Fugitives, Growls, and/or Ma Deuces.

The Fugitive shown here has a 7" blade. I'm very proud of that design and it's proven to be pretty popular, so I will be making more and post them here on the forum as soon as they're ready.

I am not currently accepting orders for either the Standard or Deluxe Ma Deuce... they are prototypes that I ran up the flag pole to see who salutes. Myself and others have beaten them pretty dang hard with very good results, so they will be put up for sale soon. (at a discounted price, since they're all scratched up from testing - but my full warranty will still apply)

Interest in my Ma Deuce design seems to be growing, so I will almost certainly make more as time allows. At that point, I will offer a couple finished knives the way I like them, and set aside a couple finished blades without handles/sheaths so folks can choose which handle materials and sheath options they prefer.

awesome- thank you for your time. I will watch the boards

Last edited:
Interest in my Ma Deuce design seems to be growing, so I will almost certainly make more as time allows. At that point, I will offer a couple finished knives the way I like them, and set aside a couple finished blades without handles/sheaths so folks can choose which handle materials and sheath options they prefer.

Looking forward to future offerings of Ma Deuce, I like look of the standard and wouldn't mind seeing what options will be available for it when you get the time to produce some more.

Back