Fulcrum II D - Ugly? See pics......

Kai

A lot of guys in seeing an ER for the first time always comment about how ugly it is or the lines don't flow, etc. It's a knife not an art work! Yes, the hump may be ugly but it serves a purpose. My thumb rests on it fine and will never slip off. This knife is secure no matter how I grip it. The is the knife I want with me if my life depended on it.

Great pictures!!

I personally think they're great-looking knives. I find their functionality beautiful. :D

Kai,

Those are great photos. You're killing me. My first ER is just days away and, without even using it, I'm jonesing for a Fulcrum II D so bad. Your photos are the main reason. Please filter out my whining and accept my praise of your fine and inspiring photography.

:)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

:)

I love my ERs, but I'm still trying to get used to my Spydie Police for some reason....might be selling the Police <sigh>

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Not ugly at all. If I were to get an ER folder it would be the Fulcrum II-D. I like the Nemesis blade but not the protruding blade stop. I like the MPC but not the partially serrated edge. Btw, nice pics. Camera?

Thom, you flatter me with your praise. Thanks. Toothed - I'm using a Fuji S1 digital SLR with a Tamron 17-35 lens.

Kai,

Good job with information, visually and narratively concise.

thombrogan: Got mine today, I like it as much as the MPC.

Brownie

Kai,

Thanks for taking the wonderful pics and putting them on cyberspace.

Brownie0486,

From Kai's pics, your reviews of the MPC, and my new ownership/handling of the the Nemesis, I'm craving a Fulcrum II D in an unholy way. I can swing the extra loot, but it's hard to justify after bringing home a Nemesis.

Back