"Full handles"

What does that mean exactly? Is it handles over 4 inches or ones that just fits your hand? I'm looking for an edc/companion knife for camping. I really like the blade shape in the karda and with the extra bit of handle it may work for me but I'm not sure. I want the handle to be just long enough to get full purchase yet 3.5 inches Is right in the middle. You ever make it with a 4 inch handle?

What does that mean exactly? Is it handles over 4 inches or ones that just fits your hand? I'm looking for an edc/companion knife for camping. I really like the blade shape in the karda and with the extra bit of handle it may work for me but I'm not sure. I want the handle to be just long enough to get full purchase yet 3.5 inches Is right in the middle. You ever make it with a 4 inch handle?

He has three models of the Karda one is a 2 finger, one is a three finger (which I have and love to carry as an EDC) I think that the handle is 3.5 on that one and then he has the Bushcraft Karda which I believe has a 4.5 handle. Hope this helps. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8895074&postcount=15

Have you seen the Bushcraft Karda. Full 4.5" sculpted handle, same blade.

20101210100_3417-vi.jpg

Ha! I don't know how I missed that one.:D Any way to shave 1/2 inch off the end of the handle of that one if I order one? Wait, do you take orders? I seem to remember you didn't take orders now I'm thinking about it.

Well, I'm not taking orders right now. I will tell you though, that this knife is one I want to keep every time.

Back