• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Full Metal Jacket" Lock Bar Stabilizer (LBS) for Strider SNG / SMF in V2a Rainbow

Hello BF Members ,

have a Pair of Stainless "KThyssen krupp V2A Full Steel ) LBS ,“ Highpolished “ . The “Motto” which is a Tribute to Stanley Kubricks “ FULL METAL JACKET Movie Epos” is eagle-eye-sharp readable.

The Diameter of the LBS are for the big ones 11 mm ( 0,433 inch ) and the smaller one that fit plain is 8mm ( 0,314 Inch ) .

Both LBS do fit perfectly into the LBS groundhole of your Strider SNG or SMF ( also they fit to Hinderrer XM and some Zero Tolerance pieces ! ( please ask back if ZT User).

I actually do have only 1 pair .

I ask 85 USD for the Set ( Pair ) of the V2A Rainbow-Colored Lock Bars ,

Shipping with Padded Priority Letter is 15 USD with Track and pers. Signature required at your door.

Send Paypal Goods, i take the Fees on my side - no problem. Thx. ( so you are full insured )
Satisfaction Guaranteed .

Okay …. As usual, first serious “I´ll take it “ followed by Mail and Paypal will be the lucky one”. I get them out the next day after money on PP received.

Respectfully FinestWarBlades

Mail : Mrredsnapper @ aol . com

View attachment 622548 , View attachment 622549 , View attachment 622550 , View attachment 622551 ,

Last edited:
Hello BF Members ,

still availlable - the fellow in Canada had shippingproblems.
So you have a pair of Brass LBS - similar diameter to my V2A Pieces in the other both threads above.
Price is 60 USD + 15 USD shipping worldwide with DHL Priority , Airmal in padded envelope.
You can pay with Paypal, simply pay Paypal Goods - i take the fees on my end. No problem.

Here the Brass Version:

View attachment 622559 , View attachment 622560 , View attachment 622561 , View attachment 622562 , View attachment 622563

Last edited:
Hello BF Members ,

have a Pair of fukll V2A Thyssen krupp Steel LBS .

LBS are “ Highpolished “ and have a near mirror polished surface. The “Motto” which is a Tribute to Stanley Kubricks “ FULL METAL JACKET Movie Epos” is eagle-eye-sharp readable.

The Diameter of the LBS are for the big ones 11 mm ( 0,433 inch ) and the smaller one that fit plain is 8mm ( 0,314 Inch ) .

Both LBS do fit perfectly into the LBS groundhole of your Strider SNG or SMF ( also they fit to Hinderrer XM and some Zero Tolerance pieces ! ( please ask back if ZT User).

I actually do have only 1 pair of each but I can come up with some more on request or if these here are sold I will try to finnish some more. I have a short backup .

I ask 60 USD for the Pure- Steel LBS Pairs , Shipping with Padded Priority Letter is 15 USD with Track and pers. Signature required at your door.

Send Paypal Good, i take the Fees on my side - no problem. Thx. ( so you are full insured )

satisfaction guaranteed

Okay …. As usual, first serious “I´ll take it “ followed by Mail and Paypal will be the lucky one”. I get them out the next day after money on PP received.

Here the V2A Pure Steel polished Version: ( the bigger Disc comes out little Blue ...really cool )

View attachment 622564 , View attachment 622565 , View attachment 622566 , View attachment 622567 , View attachment 622568

Last edited:
Hello BF Members ,

LBS is“ Highpolished “ and have a near mirror polished surface. The “Motto” BADLANDS is eagle-eye-sharp readable.

The Diameter of the LBS are for the big ones 11 mm ( 0,433 inch )

LBS do fit perfectly into the LBS groundhole of your Strider SNG or SMF ( also they fit to Hinderrer XM and some Zero Tolerance pieces ! ( please ask back if ZT User).

I actually do have only 1 but I can come up with some more on request or if these here are sold I will try to finnish some more. I have a short backup .

This goes for 40 USD, shipping 15 USD same as the others. Shipping with Padded Priority Letter is 15 USD with Track and pers. Signature required at your door.

Send Paypal Good, i take the Fees on my side - no problem. Thx. ( so you are full insured )

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Here the BADLANDS FORUM TRIBUTE Version:

View attachment 622569 , View attachment 622570 , View attachment 622571 , View attachment 622572 , View attachment 622574

Last edited:
Back