Full tang tomahawk

I´m thinking in buying a full tang tomahawk. I don´t want to say "tactical" because I think is a prostituted word. Anyone can paint an item in black or camo and inmediatly it becomes "Tactical". O.K. let´s leave the complaints. I´m thinking in one of these tomahawks. K5 tactical, RMJ eagle talon or a sibert comanche long. The rmj is the most expensive. It reallyworths double the price of the K5?. I favoured strenght more than any other characteristic. Can anyone let me know their experiences with these hawks?

I pretty much narrowed my choice down to the same three hawks. The K5 seems to have a reputation as being more of a heavy, breaching hawk, but I can't find anything about the type of steel used (other than "high carbon") and whether it has a differential temper. I liked the Comanche with its stainless steel, but can't find a long handle version anywhere. The Talon looks promising, too, but it is very expensive and I can't find any independent tests. I'd like to see how the differential temper works (30 to 56 Rc). So I'm just as confused and would also like to see a decent comparison.

I own both a k5 (actually both types) and an RMJ. The RMJ is outstanding, get one if you can, you will not be disappointed.

i also have an eagle talon. i'm sure you will love it.

btw bladeart.com carries rmj hawks as well as the comanche

Back