Fun Friday Sale! Three! CPK Classic, the 3" EDC, ground finish, Iron Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Unlocks at 5:00 Eastern time

There are three available in this sale today. You select the "grade" you want. (we are out of grade "A")

Going back to my roots here. Ground (not tumbled) Delta 3V at HRC 62, Arizona Desert Ironwood, custom made "Azula Gun Holsters" leather sheath. Azula Gun Holsters" warranties their work for life.

I'm using titanium screws because they have a bigger head which will work better with the wood over time. I turned the heads on the lathe with polycrystalline diamond tooling for teh pretty...

It's otherwise a standard 3" EDC2. We'll do about 25 of these CPK "Classics" in total.

This is a picture of what these three knives don't look like:

4S8VHU7.jpg

wZaqNsW.jpg

Yei1zKV.jpg

ifRULeV.jpg

AQLZh8l.jpg

kSXjDCC.jpg

jwsMcrz.jpg

There are three available in today's sale, you select the grade you want.

Grade A (with sheath) $420 (these are all sold)
Grade B (with sheath) $395 (these are still ridiculously nice)
Grade C, blem (with sheath) $295
Shipping $12

If you don't hear angels sing and then weep with joy upon receipt you can return it for a full refund.

About the grading, I split these up into:

Grade A, there are (were) 10 of these. Interesting and well matched wood that is nearly flawless

Grade B, there are 12 of these. They're all very nice but not quite Grade A. They're either less interesting, not as well matched or have minor flaws

Grade C, blem. There are 3 of these. Manage your expectations. These are good functional knives for someone who just wants a good wood handle and isn't overly concerned about appearance. I wouldn't normally sell something with significant flaws (and I am scrapping two sets) but we don't do wood scales very often and these are perfectly serviceable so it seemed a shame to waste them.

We are only selling three knives today.

Thanks for looking. We enjoyed making this. Except machining the wood. We hated that sooo much... But otherwise this was a work of love. Mostly.

This is proving to be too stressful. Nathan and crew you guys have enough work to do. You should just let the participants above help you out and take the remaining edc2. One more thing taken off your plate. Lol jk :D

Thanks for the opportunity. See ya again next week at another shot!! If there are any left!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back