Fun stuff! Name three knives you would like to see me make!

Freeze, I do lots of designs too... and I too like #3 best, though the way the scales are drwan on near the ricasso is a bit odd :) otherwise, nice!

Right you are. The concept seemed better in my head. I tweaked the design slightly.
image.jpg

Experimentation with Vanax steel and not just for scuba diving or fishing knives. Some of the literature suggests it performs similarly to Elmax with the difference that it should NEVER rust.

Experimentation with Vanax steel and not just for scuba diving or fishing knives. Some of the literature suggests it performs similarly to Elmax with the difference that it should NEVER rust.

I think Vanax may be discontinued due to price. I believe it's fairly hard to find. I have heard good things about it though, mainly the corrosion resistance factor.

1) more swords (get existing one's finished )

2) a Fairbairns and sykes dagger

3) more fighters!

4)my custom design I sent awhile back
( just waiting on you to open the books
So I can at least get on the waiting list)

Frank

Did I mention a kombat sodbuster-like folder?
BIG pivot screw and nut and bolt construction.

Hey guys!

As many of you know I have been busy this last week with the birth of our second child, Amber Diane Fairly!

I'm booked solid in the shop for quite a while but thought it would be fun to come up with three designs you would like to see me make!

The designs can be fixed blades, folders, tools, etc... the point is to have fun!

I'll start! :D

1. Framelock Rigging Knife - RF2 variation with extremely rust resistant Nitrogen steel and Shackle Opener thumb slot

2. Tomahawk - like a pipe hawk lines-wise but solid S7 steel

3. Keychain Tools - new designs!

lol I might have these drawn up!

Beeing new to DFK, i really dont need any new designs, lots of awesome knives on the homepage (ordered two Backpackers) - should just wish that more knives was in stock.

I actually really like the idear that you got on those three new designs of yours - spesially the #1. Framelock Rigging Knife - RF2 variation with extremely rust resistant Nitrogen steel and Shackle Opener thumb slot. I need a rust resistant knife with a Shackle Opener.

Love Tomahawks.

Keychain Tools are cool!!! How about something where you could use whatever Hex Bits you wanted?

Thanks
Henrik

Beeing new to DFK, i really dont need any new designs, lots of awesome knives on the homepage (ordered two Backpackers) - should just wish that more knives was in stock.

I actually really like the idear that you got on those three new designs of yours - spesially the #1. Framelock Rigging Knife - RF2 variation with extremely rust resistant Nitrogen steel and Shackle Opener thumb slot. I need a rust resistant knife with a Shackle Opener.

Love Tomahawks.

Keychain Tools are cool!!! How about something where you could use whatever Hex Bits you wanted?

Thanks
Henrik

Thanks! I'm hoping to have more knives in stock soon, much appreciated. :D

Sounds great all around too... I've been wanting to make that rigger since I saw a custom rigger way back before I made knives and lived ona boat... and the Keychain tool sounds excellent, I have plans for one like that!

Thanks and a big welcome to the Fairly Knives Subforum Ragnerok! :thumbup: :thumbup:

A White #1 Kiridashi blade w/titanium/jade G10 scales and jade ano titanium standoffs in a frame lock folder.

A White #1 Kiridashi blade w/titanium/jade G10 scales and jade ano titanium standoffs in a frame lock folder.

Wow that does sound cool! I own a Deba in laminated White #1 and it gets screaming sharp. The Ti/Jade G10 combo would look killer!

I've been thinking about adding Jade G10 frames over the Ti and polishing the Ti to a mirror finish... I think that might look pretty cool too.

Hello Daniel!

Merry Christmas to you, mate! If you ever do an all Ti Khuk, I'll rip it right out of your hands for sure... ;)

All the best,
Alex

Hello Daniel!

Merry Christmas to you, mate! If you ever do an all Ti Khuk, I'll rip it right out of your hands for sure... ;)

All the best,
Alex

I might have to start looking for a really big piece of Titanium... :D

Lockback folder, 4" Bowie blade. Leather belt sheath.

Sounds cool! I have a Framelock version of my Pocket Fighter in the plans... I like that idea. :cool:

Bump!
Daniel- How about a thinner folder design, like a Arkansas Toothpick folder?
AG Russell used to sell these.
rolf

Back