G10 scales for a Sequel?

Had a couple of 710s over the years, and recently scored a 705 ... such a fine knife :)

The nerdy collector in me would like to see a Sequel with similarly styled black G10 scales. Don't remember seeing any Sequel mods like that. Does anyone have any leads about how that might be done?

Now I come to think of it a red one would be nice too :)

Thanks for any advice.

Look for a 707, or get a hold of deathofallthings or Keyman. They could make you a set.

RE

Peelply G10

Red Carnelian

Carbon Fiber

And of coarse my personal favorite.....Blue Twill!

Nice, Keyman. The 707 M390 LE would look great in those blue twill scales!
That is exactly what that is, my good man.
That satin and blue.....yum.
I had envisioned this combination in my head long before the LE 707's ever came out.

damn Keyman, those look amazing :D I think I need atleast 1 of my 707s pimped lol. That red carnelian is sweet, have you done any without the holes drilled?

Yow! Thanks all

Seen your posts on BB, keyman. Didn't think to get in touch though

PM on the way :)

It's Juma
This Juma material is a thermoset plastic. It machines easily with a small chip, and polishes up to a fine luster, and will not mushroom. Juma glues well with Epoxy, and holds a finish as well.
Standard colors are Gray, Green, Orange, Ivory & Black.
Exotic Colors are Red Carnelian, Golden Dragon and Ivory Snake.
Here's the exotics in order.

I would love to see an ivory snake 943 :) i would get you to make me some but just bought my first house so knives have to wait for now hehe

That is exactly what that is, my good man.
That satin and blue.....yum.
I had envisioned this combination in my head long before the LE 707's ever came out.

Think that pic just put the sequel and scales on my to-buy list!

Beautiful work! :thumbup:

I would love to see an ivory snake 943 :) i would get you to make me some but just bought my first house so knives have to wait for now hehe

Same situation brother, this is our 4th Monday in the new place. Congrats. Also, may take another month of savings but the 943 will be my next purchase.

I figured the Keyman would jump in there with his nice work. Very good stuff guy!

I liked the Sequel (and even the first one - sorry, bad joke) but found it a bit too narrow/thin, and I've smaller hands. Can't imagine those fellers with big paws trying to use one. ;)

Back