Pictures here! Gallery

a pair of throwing knives;
Eyiza2c.jpg

UrLvGD2.jpg

s4aGuoi.jpg

Ytc5WJU.jpg

this is the first kitchen knife I made, a couple inches shorter than the one above- same steel and thickness. This guy's been cutting up our food quite nicely and even though it's ugly, it performs with aplomb!
TuBYUAT.jpg

this is the first kitchen knife I made, a couple inches shorter than the one above- same steel and thickness. This guy's been cutting up our food quite nicely and even though it's ugly, it performs with aplomb!
TuBYUAT.jpg
Apparently Quasimodo was a master of his craft!

Well, hello there!

Here's a little knife I finished up recently. The blade is AEB-L, and the handle is Terotuf with a G10 frame and aluminum pins. There are four stainless steel pins within the handle which keep the three handle pieces together.

hFlizbp.jpg

Xnuof1Y.jpg

m3JClch.jpg

Lh8sEMv.jpg

UtnVG34.jpg

vyRLxgt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

This knife was designed to be an exceptionally lightweight tool for your light duty excursions. It's suitable for food prep and other camp related things.

NO BATONING!

The blade is AEB-L, and the handle is burlap micarta with a G10 frame and aluminum pins.

I like a leaf shaped blade, and a swedge really helps keep the tip nice and slim. The handle is secure and comfortable. I like the feel of this micarta, and found out that the burlap's extremely abrasion resistant compared to other materials used to make the stuff. The shaping is pretty unique, and I know it looks unusual, but it's ergonomic and facilitates multiple different ways to hold the knife and maintain good control over the blade.

Although I use my grinder to rough in the secondary bevels, the final edge is applied by hand. I like the feedback I get when I do it, and the result is pretty good. It's time consuming, but it's one of those things that's worth the extra effort.

88iawdZ.jpg

IeXZ11F.jpg

xrEZrSS.jpg

KGFeWa6.jpg

N2YQkDC.jpg

Here's a knife I made, which I called Tilikum, (named after the famous orca). I think it has some orca-like lines, but you be the judge!
1Bpgbj0.jpg

HnXPLPm.jpg

WjUUooE.jpg

cs42T6s.jpg

hpdj5yc.jpg

gwKJygS.jpg

rlE60eB.jpg

qa9mvU5.jpg

onZFwoR.jpg
Here's a knife I made, which I called Tilikum, (named after the famous orca). I think it has some orca-like lines, but you be the judge!
1Bpgbj0.jpg

HnXPLPm.jpg

WjUUooE.jpg

cs42T6s.jpg

hpdj5yc.jpg

gwKJygS.jpg

rlE60eB.jpg

qa9mvU5.jpg

onZFwoR.jpg
Gracefully beautiful and yet powerful and lethal, like the magnificent orcas that share the waters between your home and mine. Mesmerizing !

You really should ask for permission before posting a clone of my knife in a bunch of pics with that absolutely beautiful and amazing stand. I feel a little dirty for even looking !🤣👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

You really should ask for permission before posting a clone of my knife in a bunch of pics with that absolutely beautiful and amazing stand. I feel a little dirty for even looking !🤣👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
you weren't supposed to see this. Erase your memory immediately!

Back