Galyean Pro Series Junkyard Dawgs!!

Nice knives, Tim. Tell me, what happened to the pin-ups that usually grace the custom version of the JD?

I chose to leave those off, trying to appeal to a wider audience I guess. I may do some exclusives with them on.......

Just found out that mine shipped today. I didn't ask what number mine is going to be, I wanted to be surprised!!:eek:

Thanks a bunch Tim:thumbup:

Jonny

Very beautiful knives... I know these are production knives but is it still possible to customise them? Say putting a thumbstud... I'm asking because without one our local customs may consider these to be a flick knife. Whatever that is...

Im sorry, but I really can't offer any custom work on these knives. I would like to be able to offer that, but as a one man show I simply don't have the time.

There may be other ways around customs, like over tightening the pivot..........

Wow Tim, your knives are stunning. I especially like the digital and MOAB in your gallery. I would love to pick up one of those.

Mine arrived yesterday, #24. I'm VERY pleased with this piece. Tim, the F&F is impeccable, and the action with the new bearing system is smooth as can be!!!!:thumbup:

Here are just a couple of teasers for you guys......

ProSeriesJYDII001.jpg

ProSeriesJYDII007.jpg

ProSeriesJYDII005.jpg

ProSeriesJYDII008.jpg

You guys will NOT be disappointed with this version of the JYD!!:thumbup: Beautiful work, Tim!

jonny

C'mon guys!! Not a single response to some of the first pics of Pro Series Dawg!?!?!:eek: Where's the love? Even if you just say I need to take photography lessons, gimme something!!

Tim, excellent work all around:thumbup: Please tell me the Lahar is next!!

I like the smaller clip?

What I really am interested in seeing is how this compares with my TI/SG2 JYD.

I like the smaller clip?

What I really am interested in seeing is how this compares with my TI/SG2 JYD.

I like this one just a tad better than my Ti/SG2's.......just a tad, but a tad nonetheless:)

It's a different kind of setup.

I was able to play with several at Blade Show last week. By the time I found them, I was broke. :mad:

Even with my disabled flippin' finger. . . .I was able to flip the knives with ease. :D

The knives are very impressive! :thumbup:

C'mon guys!! Not a single response to some of the first pics of Pro Series Dawg!?!?!:eek: Where's the love? Even if you just say I need to take photography lessons, gimme something!!

The knife: 10

Your description of said knife: 10

Photo skills: I didn't know you had it in ya. :p

You did real good, J-mac. :D

Great pics JM! While this one was very tempting, I'm holding out for the Lahar!

Are these a limited run? I think I'll put an order in, but have to wait for the money to come flying.. :p

I love mine. It is quite a bit different than the SG2 version in my opinion. It is heavier and feels more substantial. I still like my SG2 but the TG Pro Series is much nicer.

Tim mahalo in providing an entry level on your knives.I agree with everyone that the JYD IS A WORK OF CRAFTMANSHIP.I intend to put it to heavy use as it is the only way to appreciate the man behind the creation:thumbup:
Thanks again Tim:D

I have received my large s/n 038. It was headed for my safe harem but after checking out the super smooth action and reversing the clip for tip up carry, it is now my EDC! Build quality and finishing as good as I have ever seen. I am getting lots of "Wow... That's Really Cool" comments when I deploy it in public. I am impressed Tim. Thank you.

Back