• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Galyean Pro Series small Junkyard Dog #22*

Hey guys, it's Ryan here again with another awesome knife for sale. This ones really gonna make me cry later on, I know it, but what can ya do. It's either sell the knife and pay the medical bills, or keep it and go into debt. A pretty easy, although not very fun, decision. The car wreck I was involved in almost two months ago now has really set me backwards a few yards. Anyways.. Onto the exciting part! I have here a Galyean Pro Series small 1Junkyard Dog. I've had this one for a good eight years or so, it's always been one of my favorite knives in the collection. These Pro Series knives have some seriously amazing fit and finish! I would say that they are on the same level as Chris Reeve folding knives, and when you get one in hand it's pretty easy to see why. They have the insanely close tolerances, super smooth actions, and the amazing attention to detail put into each edge and corner that a Sebenza has, but with a little more flair to their designs. The Junkyard Dogs have that awesome World War II bomber theme going on that really makes it pop. I cannot call this thing NIB because when I bought it from the original owner he said that he never used it to cut anything, and it always spent it's life inside his house(just taken out of the safe to play with while watching tv), however he did give it a nice stroping on one occassion. He did a very nice job using DMT diamond paste on leather too, he definately knew what he was doing. Since I bought it, it has just sat around in my room like the rest of my collection, only to be picked up now and again to feel the smoothness of the action and crisp snap of the lock bar engaging. It's pretty much flawless in its apearance, just a tiny wear mark under the pocket clip where it contacts the handle, however you can't even see that unless you were to lift up the pocket clip and look. There's no scratches or corrosion or anything anywhere. The IKBS bearing pivot is smooth as a baby's butt and when the blade locks open it gives off a nice positive click of engagement and exhibits zero play in any direction. The lockup is nice and early, and the blade is absolutely perfectly centered in the handle when the blade is closed. The blue anodized standoffs contrast from the finely bead blasted titanium nicely and really makes them pop. Jeez.. I feel like I'm writing a poem or something! Anyways, that's about all I have to say about that. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!

I'm asking $325 shipped to your door anywhere within the continental US for this beauty.

Please be ready to send funds through paypal before claiming it. My paypal address is sebenza3 @ gmail. com (without the spaces)

First "I'll take it" posted here in this thread, followed by an email to sebenza 3 @ gmail. com ( without the spaces ) gets it.

You must be 18 or older to partake

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to email me and ask. Thanks for looking!

Jeez, that PM box is always filling up on me haha. Alright bud, it's all yours! Looks like we're SPF already on this one. Email incoming my friend

Why couldn't they use that pocket clip design on the regular jd2, I'll never know

Back