Game of throws

Throwing knives and trampolines don't mix we
It's all I can do to keep from slashing that thing to bits. I'm tired of shuffling it around the yard when I mow; the kids are too big for it now but I'm still not allowed to get rid of it. I'm sure one day I'm "accidentally" cut it open somehow. ..

It's all I can do to keep from slashing that thing to bits. I'm tired of shuffling it around the yard when I mow; the kids are too big for it now but I'm still not allowed to get rid of it. I'm sure one day I'm "accidentally" cut it open somehow. ..
OK ! Now I understand . ;) :thumbsup:

Very nice: I’m not sure I’d be able to even hit all those targets, much less stick them all…

People play disc golf, seems like knife golf can be a thing! I enjoyed watching your video, and great throwing. I was at a BBQ with some friends yesterday and they'd built an axe-throwing station. We had a blast with that however a course to move through seems just the thing to bring it up a level.

People play disc golf, seems like knife golf can be a thing! I enjoyed watching your video, and great throwing. I was at a BBQ with some friends yesterday and they'd built an axe-throwing station. We had a blast with that however a course to move through seems just the thing to bring it up a level.
thank you (sorry I didn't reply earlier, I just now saw this; notifications don't always notify i guess). I got the idea for moving things around because I noticed I was relying on points of reference to judge distance, and by moving things around I was able to get practice estimating distance, which I think really helped my throwing overall

If I had any friends that lived nearby that cared about throwing objects into wood in the back yard I would probably try to make up some kind of knife throwing game. I guess I'll have to be contented to play with myself for now.

There's a knife-throwing competition called the Game of Throws. The last one I competed in a in Las Vegas a few years ago. They had one at Sturgis a couple years ago, too. Not sure if that one is a regular thing. Think it's put on by Blade Aces. There are dozens of knife throwing groups on Facebook. My favorite is Kick Ass Knife Thtowing. There are also knife throwing clubs in almost every state and country. Check out Facebook. There might be other throwers just down the street from you.

There's a knife-throwing competition called the Game of Throws. The last one I competed in a in Las Vegas a few years ago. They had one at Sturgis a couple years ago, too. Not sure if that one is a regular thing. Think it's put on by Blade Aces. There are dozens of knife throwing groups on Facebook. My favorite is Kick Ass Knife Thtowing. There are also knife throwing clubs in almost every state and country. Check out Facebook. There might be other throwers just down the street from you.
This used to be a really happening forum until the advent of the farcebook groups. One of the problems with farcebook is that it is free and therefore very tempting to poorly funded /non-funded organizations. Once a group starts posting there, their "real" websites, if they had one, are usually allowed to die. Farcebook is terrible with groups archival data, making it almost impossible to find anything posted in the past.

hey, I found this article very helpful in learning for throwing knives

With Knife Golf you have to watch your slice. :p

Wednesday nights are my "Dart night" been throwing knives for 10 yrs or so.. have a crew of peeps, created our own game using playing cards as a target.. ended up, we got so good we now use a small square of a playing card, you must CUT the card to be "in the money"... play for dollar bills per round,. 3 knives per player/round.. Have another game we call "boots" using a table top (no legs) on the floor, we drew in "feet" as targets... different distances and calling your shot make for a challenge (knife selection becomes important)... Several of us have targets in the back yard, will rotate each week. Always looking for new.. eh... peeps to join, bring dollar bills.

Back