• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Game Wardens and a Dumpster Mutt DC

1 Busse/INFI/SAR GW: black coated blade/yellow G-10 handle scale with Tan leather (pouch styled sheath from Company Store) sheath: $210 US SOLD

1 Busse/INFI/Tan Micarta/Muddy coated blade GW (handle is lighter than blade finish) with black kydex (GravelFace Made) sheath: $210 US SOLD/TRADED

1 Busse/INFI/Tan micarta/grey coated blade GW with black kydex (GravelFace Made) sheath: $210 US SOLD

1 Scrap Yard Dumpster Mutt DC/SR77 with a used Spec Ops Combat Master Sheath (Tan), the sheath liner was notched by previous owner so knife would seat further down into the insert. The sheath is in excellent condition besides the before mentioned notch in the insert. $130 US SOLD

All knives were received in various trades and all are unused, in new condition (cannot say that they were never used, but all have no chips in finish or signs of being sharpened freehand. Any of the GW sheaths can be switched around if you prefer leather or kydex on a specific Game Warden. Neither of the kydex sheaths come with teklocs or any straps. The leather sheath is a right side edge to the rear configuration. Will only ship in the US and will take PayPal or USPS MO as payment, or if you have trades in mind. Hit me up on PM or email with trade considerations. Bill

Last edited:
This it??
game-warden-bcs-13-left.jpg

I'll take the SAR Warden and the leather pouch sheath. Please pm me your pp addy.

Back